Chamblee’s Parkview on Peachtree lands seven tenants, including The Alden and Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
A new mixed-use development in Chamblee has landed seven retail and service concepts.
Parkview on Peachtree, a project from investment and development group CONNOLLY, has announced the following tenants to fill a portion of its 45,000 square feet of street-front retail:
• Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta will open its eighth pediatric urgent care center. It will be 10,000 square feet and the first such facility inside the Perimeter. It will have 12 exam rooms and two procedure rooms.
• Chef Jared Hucks will open a new restaurant called The Alden. The more than 2,000-square foot restauant will “provide a sleek open kitchen design and bar featuring a formal emphasis on expressive, charismatic food and a high-quality wine and cocktails.” Hucks is known for the Dogwood Table Supper Club.
• Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar will open its first Georgia location. Taking 3,700 square feet, the restaurant features gourmet burgers, chopped salads and a full bar. It has other locations in Colorado, North Carolina and South Carolina. Atlanta Business Chronicle reported last year that Bad Daddy’s was scouting Georgia for its first location.
• Noire The Nail Bar, a manicure, pedicure and waxing salon, will open its first location inside the Perimeter. It has other locations in Alpharetta and Dacula. It will take 3,000 square feet at the project.
• Atlanta Spine and Wellness, the new chiropractic office of Dr. Christopher Heitman, will take 2,000 square feet. It will offer services such as physical therapy, massage and nutrition.
• The Piedmont Bank will open a new 3,600-square-foot branch.
• Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids will take about 1,000 square feet with its first intown location. It features a playground-type environment to help keep its small clients happy.
“We are being thoughtful and purposeful in bringing together retailers, restaurants and services that will help redefine the commercial and residential footprint of this high income, high-density area,” Timothy “J.R.” Connolly II, CEO of CONNOLLY, said in an announcement. “In doing so, we’re effectively creating a hub where consumers, businesses and residents gravitate and represent the best of how Atlantans want to live and work. More tenants will be announced soon.”
Parkview on Peachtree will also include luxury apartments from multifamily developer Terwilliger Pappas and 10,000 square feet of loft office space.
CONNOLLY will also move its offices to the project.
Atlanta Business Chronicle recently wrote about all the new development coming to Chamblee. Read it here.